Always say yes to new adventures !

 

💖Hi pals ! How are things going ?!? Are you missing the adventures and tours due to the virus ?  Nothing is permanent . Don't stress yourself too much because no matter how the situation is . It will change ! Be positive ! We all would surely go back to adventures one day ! Be prepared ! Here are my top 7 favourite adventurous places in the world  ! 💖

1. The Great Barrier Reef of Australia

 Great Barrier Reef - Marine Park - SCUBA Snorkel Dive the Great Barrier Reef  - Cairns Australia

2. Costa Rica- (Zip lining)

Costa Rica protests US travel advisory alert - News - The Jakarta Post 

3. Zorbing in Rotorua, New Zealand- (ball adventure )

Up to 10% Off | ZORB Inflatable Ball Adventure in Rotorua - Klook India

4. The Chilean Patagonia

At the bottom of the world in Chilean Patagonia: Travel Weekly 

5. The Pyramids of Giza

 Pyramids of Giza: Attractions, Tips & Tours | PlanetWare 

6.  The Whistler Mountain in Canada

 13 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Whistler | PlanetWare 

7. The Amazon forest and Inca sites of Bolivia

 Amazon Rainforest and Machu Picchu Tours: Lima - Amazon - Sacred Valley -  Machu Picchu

 I hope you liked it ! Thanks a ton for going through my post . Please do leave your comments and don't forget to follow my blog !

Comments

  1. It was amazing. Thanks for sharing this info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love it.
    Really this year couldn't be more worse.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    At least I can enjoy seeing these pictures=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know most of the places, thank you for sharing this awesome information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing :) I only knew abt the Pyramid of Giza, The Great Barrier Reef and Costa Rica. But it's nice to know abt new places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really miss my yearly travel! But it's alright, i guess (lol).
    And I've always been fascinated by the Great Barrier Reef and 'course the Pyramids of Giza

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I can go to those places someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! I didn't know these places, but now I do, thanks to you! I LOVED it! I'll go to these places some day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess my fave was the Great Barrier Reef! And the ball adventure - we had tried it at school last to last year as a part of an adventure camp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For another adventure, go to Imagica's huge rollercoaster. I've heard it's the biggest one around! I still haven't tried it! Last time I went there, I was still underage (below 10)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure ! I would add that in my bucket - list !
      Reallyyyyyy!!!!!!
      I was a very frightened kid .

      Delete
  10. Have you sat on that rollercoaster?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yo!! That was a great post
    Seeing all these tears poured out of my eyes!!
    I seriously wanna visit these places one day after this terrible lockdown
    Anyways loved it
    Your forever friend ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice places and i really want to visit this. I am so happy to atleast know about it. Sorry for late commenting.
    with love,
    devmitra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing about these nice places. I wish I can visit all these places 😁😁 KEEP POSTING 💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! My interview is out!
    https://written-beyond.blogspot.com/2020/11/the-kpop-diaries-page-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I posted my page 7!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts