THIS OR THAT !!!

 Hey guys ! How are y'all ? Welcome to my post ! Today I'm going to answer some of your " THIS OR THAT " questions . Let's get started.


 

 Nutella or peanut butter : Peanut butter . Mostly , I don't eat Nutella .

 Movies at home or movies at Theatre : I really love going to Theatre . The atmosphere , especially when the lights are turned off . And also the snacks !

Pancakes or waffles : Pancakes ! Every one have unique taste . I love pancakes .

Dairy Milk or Kit Kat : Dairy Milk ! My favourite chocolates are Snickers and Dairy Milk !!

South Indian food or North Indian - I'm a basically from South India . Mostly I eat South Indian food , but I have always wanted to eat Awadhi Biryani and Chole Bhature . 

Thank you for asking these questions Aayushi !

 Melodies or raps : Raps . I fell so energetic , when I hear them .

Sing or dance : I'm not a great dancer . I don't sing well . I guess I would dance because I'm better ate dancing than singing .

Alone or public : I absolutely enjoy my alone time . Alone times is so necessary sometimes . I like being with friends , but not so much of public .

Dates or days ( I mean which would you check/ask for) : I mostly ask for days . I write to do list for days and have different ones for every day of the week . The works I do mostly depends on the day.

Black or white: I don't know why these old people have a bad impression on black clothes . I always find pretty clothes in black . There's nothing bad in black . I dunno why they have a totally wrong idea about black . Black is the queen of colours . I always like black that white . It's one of my favourite colour .

 Netflix or amazon prime : I have seen both , but mostly I watch Amazon prime .

Like to answer or ask questions: I like to know about others . I'm more interested in asking questions .

Thank you Shristika for asking these !

That's all for today . I need some more time to answer the left out questions . I will be back with part 2 . Once again , I thank all my friends for giving the questions ! Thank you so much for reading my post . Please do leave your comments and follow my blog ! We rock together !




Comments

  1. Nice post!! Thanks for answering my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to know more about you from this post! And it was so fun reading it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb post. Sorry I didn't send u the questions. I really loved your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a really engrossing post. Through this post i got to know extra info about ur taste and how a convivial person u are. Last time i didn't ask any questions, so here's my questions for ur part 2-
    1. Dork diaries or Jacqueline Wilson books?
    2. India or foreign?
    3. Car or scooter or bike?
    -ammu😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love diary Milk a lot than kit Kat!!!
    You're very much similar to me..
    Waiting for your part 2...=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Perfect Dork! I didn't ask questions last time, so I would love if you answered them in your part two...

    -Morning or Night?
    -Songs with lyrics or just music with no lyrics?
    -Cats or dogs?
    -Flowers or cactus?
    -Real Books or online books?
    -Online school or in person?
    -This is isn't a This Or That question, but what is your favorite singer and TV show?
    Thanks!
    -Dzejna Dedic-


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts